- 16-Mar-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Los Lagos Golf -Dept #535
- Edinburg, TX, USA
- Part Time
None -Part time
I. JOB SUMMARY
The individual is responsible for maintaining the City's golf carts clean, neat, and in working condition. No supervisory responsibilities. Job requires work on weekends and split shifts, as scheduled.
II. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Requires knowledge necessary to understand basic operational, technical, or office processes. Level of knowledge equivalent to four years of high school or equivalency.
Requires under and including one (1) years' experience in light equipment work & grounds keeping.
III. EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Applicant will be subject to a complete background investigation. Incomplete, inaccurate and/or failure to report information will cause the applicant rejection from consideration.
- Applicant must take and pass a pre-employment drug test administered by the City of Edinburg at the City's expense.
- Must have a current valid class "C" driver's license from the Texas Department of Public Safety with a satisfactory driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred.
IV. SKILL ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a working knowledge of golf cart equipment.
- Communications skills.
- Work requires the use of standard technical skills appropriate to the work environment of the organization.
- Maintain clean and organized workspace.
- Knowledge of golf course maintenance, rules and etiquette.
- Customer Service skills.
V. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Note: This information is intended to be descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The list of essential functions below does not identify all duties performed by any single incumbent in this position.
- Clean, maintain and store golf carts, golf balls and cart storage barn including surrounding areas outside the pavilion
- Prepare golf carts for customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
General office and safety equipment/materials to include but not limited to the following:
- Cleaning supplies
- Diesel tractor
- Power tools
- Electric golf carts
VII. WORK CONDITIONS
Occasional exposure to unpleasant environmental conditions and/or hazards. Frequent outside work.
VIII. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The job has moderate hazards and physical demands are medium. Duties involve considerable bending, lifting, carrying, or walking with little chance for variety, and/or using force equal to lifting 25-50 pounds.